Reliance Jio Chief Mukesh Ambani is keeping up his promise that he had earlier made during the 40 years Annual Celebration Meet in the month of July. JioPhone which is regarded as ‘India Ka Smartphone’ is finally here are ready for accepting the pre-bookings from all the people. As per the announcement, the JioPhone is a feature handset that offers you a plethora of mouth-watering offers and services. The company announced that the effective cost of the handset is Zero. But, the consumers must pay a refundable security deposit of Rs 1500 to grab this device. The company is all set to start the JioPhone pre-bookings from 24th August 2017. It has divulged the time at which the JioPhone Pre-bookings will begin. On the official website of Reliance Jio i.e., on Jio.com, the officials have posted the precise date and time of bookings.
The JioPhone booking will begin from 5.30 PM from today. The consumers who are quite fascinated towards this handset can book the 4G VoLTE Feature device via different means. The company allows the users to book the device through online or offline outlets. This is the major question which is pricking everyone’s mind currently. Everyone is exploring the web to know the accurate process for booking the JioPhone. We are here to assist you by providing precise details of how to book and where to pre-book JioPhone. You will get answers to all your doubts and queries on this post. Just scroll down through this article and grab the required information about the Reliance Jio mobile bookings.
JioPhone Pre-Bookings – Get India Ka Smartphone @ Rs 500
Reliance JioPhone is all set to accept the pre-bookings from the customers through the online and offline stores. The consumers have a chance of pre-booking the device through various ways such as Jio.com, MyJio App, and Jio Outlets. Once the JioPhone Pre-booking goes Live, the interested folks can start the bookings just by tapping on the Prebook Now button. All those who have registered their interest in booking the device can take part in the pre-booking process via the official website. In this post, we have provided the complete information about the process of pre-booking the device via 3 different methods.
Pre-book JioPhone using MyJio App
- First of all, visit the official Google Play Store app store marketplace from your mobile phone.
- Search for MyJio App through the search field.
- From the search results, you can click on the right app and hit the Install button.
- In just a couple of minutes, the app gets installed on your device.
- Click to open the app and you need to login into the account by providing your Jio mobile number or Jio ID.
- Tap on the option that says ‘Prebook Now’ on the same page.
- On the next page, you can provide important details in the below fields.
- Some of the details include Pre-booking owner Mobile Number and the delivery pin code.
- You can then tap on the button that says ‘Proceed’.
- On the next page, you can view the total amount that you should pay for pre-booking the JioPhone.
- You can either make the payment through the mobile wallets or use other payment options.
- After completing the payment, you can see a pop-up message that says ‘Your Transaction is successful’.
- You can check the transaction ID provided for the user who had completed the booking.
- Hit the ‘DONE’ button.
Book Reliance JioPhone via Jio.com
If you are planning to pre-book the device through the online portal, you must visit the official portal from your PC or mobile.
- Navigate to the website of Reliance Jio that is, www.jio.com.
- Once you land on the home page of the website, you need to sign into the account by entering the email id and password.
- After signing into the account, click on the Pre-book option for JioPhone.
- On the next web page, you must enter the mobile number and Pin code of your location.
- Click on the Proceed button. Complete the payment via JioMoney or Paytm mobile wallets.
- You can either make payment of Rs 500 refundable amount via other payment portals such as UPI, credit or debit or internet banking.
- Once you are done with the payment process, just check your mobile whether you have received a confirmation message or not.
- If received, you can check the message and save it for further reference.
Pre-Book Jio Mobile @ Jio Store
If you don’t have a Jio mobile or unable to access the internet, the company is providing an alternative to all the people. Such folks can pre-book the JioPhone via the Reliance Jio Store. Make sure that the store is carrying out the pre-bookings for JioPhone. Follow the steps provided below to pre-book JioPhone at the nearest Reliance Jio outlet.
- Go to the store and provide your crucial details to the respective retailer.
- Pay the refundable amount of Rs 500 to the corresponding Jio Retailer.
- You will then receive a confirmation SMS to your registered mobile number.
- Later, you shouldn’t forget to collect the payment receipt of Rs 500 from the retailer.
The same procedure can be implemented even if you are seeking to pre-book the JioPhone for some other person. Ensure that you enter separate mobile number whilst booking 2nd time for the device. These are the different means through which an individual can complete the JioPhone bookings via online or offline stores. For more information regarding the JioPhone, we suggest you visit the official Jio.com website on a regular basis. Be the first one to book JioPhone and enjoy unlimited services.